Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My Top 10 Thanksgiving dishes

1. Green bean Casserole -Who doesn't love classic green bean casserole with its creamy veggies and crunchy onion topping!
Green Bean Casserole

2. Sweet Potatoes -  This casserole, made with mashed sweet potatoes and a marshmallow topping, is a perfect combination of gooey and crunchy.

3. Deviled Eggs - Deviled eggs are the perfect finger food. If you make them to bring to a party that I'm going to be at, you better make A LOT.  The car ride home may not be the best if we ride together. 


4. Dressing - not stuffing - does it come out of a turkey? no? then you didn't stuff it anywhere but your belly.

Mac N Cheese
5. Ham- I know it's more traditional for Easter, and probably out ranked in most people's minds by the bird. 

6. Mac n Cheese - some are good and some aren't so good, but I'll take a scoop on my dinner plate of any of it. The best ones usually have some toasted bread crumbs topping them off.

7. Turkey - the dark meat - let the ladies have the white meat. give me the flavorful dark stuff.

8. Potato Salad - I'm a potato salad aficionado.  Every season has
Potato Salad
it's flavors of this great dish.  I'll take any of them year around.

9. Pumpkin Pie - I've only recently started enjoying pie of the pumpkin variety.  The last serving I had actually had more cool whip on it than pie.

10. Kings Hawaiian Rolls - You're mom probably makes great homemade rolls. But the Hawaiian gods use their godly powers to give us these mouthfuls of deliciousness






No comments:

Post a Comment