Sunday, December 3, 2017

Can Google not update their Blogger App for iPhone or what?

Serriously? They expect me to keep using the same technology that Thomas Jefferson used to write the Deceleration of Independence? Just update the app. Chrome won’t work as the vehicle for most of us to put content on the net. Your bloggers deserve better.

I know that we should use our computers to develop rich content, but it would be nice to be able to edit our drafts and check our stats using our mobile devices.   Using Chrome on my iPhone or iPad is still difficult because the web view is hard to manage and often the dropdown menus create glitches and I've lost my updated draft several times.

I really wish the people at Google would work to develop an app that iPhone users could use and refer to with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment